Spring has arrived and so has its many, colorful trends! If you are known as the trendsetter of the neighborhood, then our spring decorating trends are sure to help you maintain your title.
Five Spring Decorating Trends for 2016
1. Out with the Dark, In with the Light: This is the perfect time of year to put away any dark fabrics and replace them with fresh, light colors. We recommend leaning toward a blue or purple watercolor floral fabric that will match the sunny days of spring.
2. Mix and Match with Metals: The latest home décor trend includes mixing metals, such as copper, silver and gold. These metals not only act as the perfect room accent, but also bring an elegant feel to any room. Try hanging a silver tone finished wall art next to a vintage inspired brass lamp.
3. Embrace Your Inner Royalty: Jewel tones are making a comeback this spring! Royal blues, ruby reds, vibrant emeralds and golden accents are the perfect color palette to signify the transition from colder months to warmer temperatures.
4. Slip into the Comforts of Home: Slipcovers are like decorating magic. They are able to transform a room to match any occasion. Drape your couch or dining room chair with a touch of spring. You can mix florals with traditional stripes or checkered patterns.
5. All Natural is the Best Way to Go: Nature-inspired color palettes allows you as a homeowner/trendsetter to create an interesting look by layering shades. Wheat, cream and ivory colors show off shades of terra-cotta or earthy greens.
Are You Looking for a Home to Try Out These Spring Decorating Trends?
As one of the leading brokerages in Fulton County, Atlanta Fine Homes knows the Milton real estate market inside and out. Contact us to view or learn more about the available listings at The Manor Golf & Country Club today!